ARE YOU ENTERING THE THIRD ACT OF YOUR CAREER AND WANT TO EXPLORE WHAT COMES NEXT?
Have you built a successful career, checked a lot of boxes, and now questioning if there’s more to life, but not quite ready to retire? You are not alone. Join our next Career Explorers Group to connect with other professionals who are considering the next chapter and seeking support to make it the best years yet!
Join our Career Explorer Group this fall. Next cohort starts on October 5th.
Meetings will be held on Zoom every Wednesday from 9:30 – 11:00 EST for five weeks.
The Group is led by Lianne Krakauer and her associates,
with a maximum number of eight participants in each cohort.
Five group coaching meetings.
Everything DiSC® Workplace Profile, an assessment for understanding your unique workstyle preferences and motivators.
Resources and tools for creating a rewarding next chapter.
- Strategies for communicating your career goals with confidence.
- Wrap up coaching conversation to confirm your plan and next steps.
Get started here:
To determine if this is the right program for you please setup an introductory call following below steps:
- Please follow this link -> https://www.krakauer.ca/contact
- Click on “Schedule a call with Lianne” button. You’ll be taken to online scheduler.
- Select the time zone and the date you want to meet.
- Choose a 30 minutes introductory time slot to see available times.
- Once you book, you will receive a confirmation email within 2 business days, please be patient and be on the look for the confirmation email.