ICF Accredited Mentor Coaching
If you are seeking to fulfill the ICF mentor coaching requirements, we offer both group learning and 1:1 coaching with an emphasis on collaborative, appreciative and experiential learning. Based on the principles of Solutions Focused Coaching, our program will bring out the best in your coaching style, build your confidence as a coach, and offer constructive feedback about how to be a more effective coach and in alignment with the ICF core competencies.
- Introductory call
- Mentor intake questionnaire and program outline
- 10 hours of mentor coaching: 6 x 90-minute sessions plus one 60-minute session
- Option for mentor coach to observe one coaching session “live” or review partial recording during mentor coaching
- Handouts and reflection worksheets for tracking progress.
Starting in September 2023, we are offering individual mentor coaching. To set-up a call get in touch with us here
Eligible participants: For coaches-in-training or coaches who have completed training and are seeking to qualify or renew their ICF credentials and require mentor coaching.
What is mentor coaching?
The International Coaching Federation (ICF) defines Mentor Coaching as providing professional assistance in achieving and demonstrating the levels of coaching competency demanded by the desired credential level sought by a coach‐applicant (mentee). Furthermore, Mentor Coaching means an applicant (mentee) being coached on their coaching skills rather than coaching on practice building, life balance, or other topics unrelated to the development of an applicant’s coaching skill. – Reference
- Individual 5 sessions: $1,500 + HST
- Individual 10 sessions: $2,500 + HST
- Group Program: $2,500 + HST