Workshops and retreats bring people together who may not work together on a day to day basis so that they can learn from each other, gain a better understanding of the organization, and develop new allies. People are more likely to be motivated, productive and engaged if they are connected to people across functions and working towards common goals.
Our group programs are designed to be held in person or virtually, with an educational component and plenty of time for discussion, reflection and experiential learning.
Lianne and her team have many years of experience designing and delivering group programs and workshops with a focus on developing the skills for career progression, effective communication and leadership.
We work with diverse audiences in face-to-face or virtual classrooms, and have experience with all levels including staff, managers, executives and boards members. We design interactive and fun learning programs with a focus on practical takeaways and actionable next steps.
- Leadership Values in Action
- Creating Strong Mentor Relationships
- Aspiring to Leadership: A Strengths-Based Approach
- Powerful Conversations at Work
- Career Well Being and Resilience
- Coaching Skills for Managers and Leaders
- Communicating with Confidence
- Harnessing the Power of Team Dynamics
- Personality Type, Leadership and Teams
- Interviewing for Employers: Best Practices in Hiring
- Managing Work and Life Priorities: Learning to Thrive
Lianne has experience working with entrepreneurs, professionals and leaders in corporate, not-for-profit, and public sector organizations.
Contact Lianne for more information and fees.