ARE YOU A MID-CAREER PROFESSIONAL
READY FOR A MORE FULFILLING CAREER?
Seeking more meaningful work, that’s aligned with your values?
Join our Career Explorer Group this fall.
Priorities have shifted during the pandemic and mid-career professionals are leading the way. More people are making significant career changes at mid-life than ever before: changing direction, going back to school, or starting a business. These changes are motivated by a quest for more than just a pay cheque.
Meetings will be held on Zoom
every Wednesday from 10:30 – 12:00 EST for six weeks.
The Group is led by Lianne Krakauer and her associates,
with a maximum number of eight participants in each cohort.
Six group coaching meetings with a focus on career exploration, visioning and planning for change.
Everything DiSC® Workplace Profile, an assessment for understanding your unique workstyle preferences and motivators.
Resources and tools for navigating a career change.
Strategies for communicating your career goals with confidence.
Wrap up coaching conversation to confirm your plan and next steps.
Get started here:
To determine if this is the right program for you please setup an introductory call following below steps:
- Please follow this link -> https://www.krakauer.ca/contact
- Click on “Schedule a call with Lianne” button. You’ll be taken to online scheduler.
- Select the time zone and the date you want to meet.
- Choose a 30 minutes introductory time slot to see available times.
- Once you book, you will receive a confirmation email within 2 business days, please be patient and be on the look for the confirmation email.